Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Why I Never Got a Tattoo – Singer Ego


Ego1-399x600
Ego Iheanacho aka Ego, who used to sing with the masked singer Lagbaja in a recent chat with Punch, tells us why she never got around getting a tattoo on her body, even though she loves it.

According to the girl with the golden voice(you will definitely agree, if you have listened to ‘Never far away’ ):
‘My first reason borders on religion. There is a part of the Bible that is against writing anything on your body. I feel if I do it, I am the devil’s child. At a time I wanted to get it, I went to the tattoo parlour but for a weird reason, it did not happen. It was like a phase and after a while, I got over it. I actually wanted to choose between tattoo and my dreadlocks; I could not have them both,…
Do you agree with her???

No comments:

Post a Comment