Monday, October 20, 2014

EVIL!!! Woman Kills Stepdaughter Over Sallah Clothes


Aminat-Akanni-360x225
Sallah palava – so this woman, Aminat Akanni, allegedly abducted two of her stepchildren and murdered one of them because her husband refused to buy Sallah clothes for her own son. Na wa o.

Seven-year-old Lateef and four-year-old Nofisat had been declared missing on Friday, October 3- a day to the Sallah celebration and their stepmother identified as Aminat Akanni, now in police custody, confessed to have abducted them from Church Street, Lagos Island where they lived and killed Nofisat, by pushing her into a soakaway beside a mosque in the Orile area, Punch reports.
Moshood Mubo, the father of the kids and husband to Aminat, who spoke with Punch Newspaper, said he only started to suspect Aminat, when she called a day after the kids were missing and made a suspicious comment:
“The following morning, around 11am, Aminat called me and heard me crying on the phone. I told her that we were looking for Lateef and Nofisat, she simply said, ‘All I know is that no one can kidnap my own son.’ I was shocked at her statement, but I never thought she was the one behind the whole trouble.
“It was six days later when the police arrested her that she then confessed that she committed the act because she claimed I was not taking care of her, and I had not bought sallah clothes for her son, which is not true. She had sneaked to our area, and asked the two kids to follow her to Orile. This is unimaginable for me.”
Na wa! All these trouble for Sallah clothes?

No comments:

Post a Comment