Monday, October 20, 2014

I Wasn’t Dumped by Iyanya – Yvonne Nelson


Yvonne-Nelson-3
In a new interview with AllAfrica.com, the sexy Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, who was once romantically involved with Nigerian musician, Iyanya has claimed she wasn’t dumped by the ‘Kurukere’ crooner as previous interviews seem to portray:

Yvonne, who granted two interviews on her controversial love life with the Iyanya late last year, is insinuating in this interview that her interviewers misunderstood her:
“I granted interviews on this whole thing: Bella Naija and Toolz (The Juice). I don’t want to repeat myself,” she told the site.
“My interviewers took whatever they wanted to take away from the interviews i granted them.”
Gist had it then that, Miss Nelson and Iyanya’s relationship ended abruptly because of Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh ( You can file this one under ‘things I wasn’t suppose to know’ about my favourite actress).
Anyways, who do you think dumped who?

No comments:

Post a Comment