Monday, October 20, 2014

Meet The Weird Mom Who Believes Breastfeeding is INCEST


Josie_Cunn
A lot of people have very weird beliefs, and welcome to the world of a new mom, who rather than breast feed her newborn, would rather sell her breast milk because she believes breastfeeding was ‘vile and borderline incest’.

In a bid to make money, the would-be glamour model has now revealed she will sell her breast milk to new mothers for £2 an ounce – and £10 an ounce to men with ‘milk fetishes instead.
Defending her decision to sell her Milk, she tells Sun:
‘My breasts are for my partner, not my child – ‘I should be able to produce around 30ozs a day, that’s up £300 a day or £2100 a week’
It doesn’t stop there, the father of her new born child, who lives with another woman by the way, and has had no contact with her since she had the baby, lied to her about who he was, and that’s why she let him sleep with her in the first place:
‘I feel so dirty, ashamed and devastated. I’ve been completely manipulated by a man for 18 months pretending to be a Premiership footballer.
‘I feel physically fooled by him and had sex with someone who claimed to be someone he wasn’t – ‘I let a conman put his hands on me, kiss me with his lips and fill my head with lies.’
One word for Miss Breast-milk Seller?

No comments:

Post a Comment