Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Beyonce’s first boyfriend betrays her, tells their story to a biographer


Beyoncé’s has had two men in her life. Her first love, Lyndall Locke and now husband, Jay Z. Lyndall, betrayed Beyonce by cooperating with author J. Randy Taraborrelli for his upcoming tell-all book ‘Becoming Beyoncé': The Untold Truth…’
An except from ‘Becoming Beyoncé’ on The Daily Mail reads,
She was 16 and Lyndall was driving Beyoncé and her cousin Angie to the beach in a five-car convoy of friends. ‘A car suddenly pulled in front of me, crossed to the side of the road then flipped and fell right off the highway.’
Lyndall screeched to a halt and raced down the embankment to check on the occupants of the other car (who were unharmed). When he returned, Beyoncé and Angie had driven off. ‘When I finally got a lift home I was furious. Beyoncé told me, “I can’t be around a mess like that. I have to think smart and staying there would not have been smart.” ’
‘Becoming Beyoncé: The Untold Story’ will go on sale everywhere on October 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment