Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Photo: Senator Ita Giwa steps out with her youngest adopted daughter

69 year old Senator Florence Ita-Giwa looked chic in red as she stepped out with her youngest adopted daughter, Beatrice, at an event in Lagos recently. Senator Ita-Giwa adopted the little girl about a year ago when she saw her along with her 17 year-old mother in one of the creeks of Bakassi. Speaking about the little girl to Encomium magazine, Senator Ita Giwa said ...


"I adopted Beatrice Bassey Ita-Giwa, named after my mother, about a year ago. I saw her and her mother when we went to campaign in one of the creeks of Bakassi, and I fell in love with. them. Beatrice is now in a play group, and she travels with me. At the end of the year, she will be in a play group in Victoria Island in a Lebanese/French school. I’ve engaged a nanny, and Beatrice is doing well. She is trying to speak English, Filipino and Efik. I’ve fallen in love again. I look at the innocent girl and she’s blossoming, thriving.”she said
Photo credit: Encomium magazine...

No comments:

Post a Comment