Friday, October 23, 2015

What Happens When A Lady Marries A Man Old Enough To Be Her Grandfather



When people see two of you, they will just think that you are taking your grandfather to the hospital. Lol!

34-year old Michaela and her husband, 74-year old Keith, are not happy that they are often mistaken for father and her daughter because of the staggering age difference between them. The pair met five years ago when Michaela was 29 and she says she is madly in love. 

Her words: "I had always been interested in older men and Keith was just my type. We're just the same as any other couple, but admittedly Keith does get mistaken for my dad when we're out."

Keith is equally as besotted; "When we met I was 68, which was the same age as Michaela's dad, but I didn't find it strange, I didn't care about age, I was attracted to her and that was all that mattered."
Well, her family supported their union, despite her husband being the age mate of her father. She said; "When I introduced Keith to my family, I knew they'd be supportive as I'd dated older men in the past. I wasn't surprised that my dad, was really happy that I'd found such a gentleman."

The only problem they however find embarrassing is people referring to Keith and Michaela's father.

No comments:

Post a Comment