Sunday, October 25, 2015

My new book will draw blood -Soyinka warns


Nobel Laureate Prof. Wole Soyinka yesterday vowed to “draw blood” with his latest book, InterInventions. 

The book ,InterInventions, Between Defective Memory and Public Lie, A Personal Odyssey in The Republic of Liars, was presented to the public at the June 12 Cultural Centre Kuto, Abeokuta by the Edo State governor, Adams Oshiohmole.Soyinka said 
“(InterInventions), it is the nastiest book I have ever written. It is so truthful that it hurts… it is my vengeance against public lies. It is not one of the butterfly books. No, it is not a butterfly book.
“I want to draw blood (with it). I’m warning all of you, if you feel vengeful, read this book and you will be alright. It is like homeopathic medicine,”

No comments:

Post a Comment