Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mr Ibu John Okafor Says Homosexuals have Sexually Harrassed Him Several Times



Popular comic actor, John Okafor, aka as Mr. Ibu in a new chat with Showtime Celebrity yesterday revealed he has been sexually harassed several times by homosexuals in Nollywood. According to him, there is no harassment in Nollywood except for harassment within same sexes and he knows for sure that they will all go to hell. Read what he said below:

  • Have you ever faced sexual harassment?

If you go to my page on Facebook, I fight vehemently against homosexuals; both gays and lesbians because these are viruses in the industry that kill the spirit. It is not good at all. There is no harassment as I speak to you; the harassment is within same sexes. Men harass themselves, and
women harass themselves, so they are wonderfully preparing themselves for the devil, and I tell you, they will all go to hell.
  • Have you ever been wooed by a homesexual?

(Shouts). Several times, and the man that approached me will never come close to me again in his life because I humiliated him publicly. I called him out, and shouted his name everywhere. Besides, if it was by looks, nobody would approach me because I’m not fine.
  • What has been your most embarrassing moment?

Not really on stage, but on the road when I drive into my fans and they demand I should come down from the vehicle which I normally do. But the irony is that some people hate me. One day, I came down from the vehicle acknowledging cheers from my fans and shaking hands with them. Meanwhile, somebody was busy knocking my head from the back and whenever I look back to see who it was, I will see everybody smiling and laughing with me.  Before I know it, another person will hit me with another heavy knock again. I felt a lot of pains but I decided to bear it because they are my fans. However, I don’t blame them because I caused it with the way I interpret my roles in films; It overwhelms them, so they feel the only way to appreciate me is to hit me and to keep liking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment